Saturday, July 24, 2004

Coming Soon!

My thoughts on why Fenway Park should burn tomorrow, July 25, 2004.…How a trip to Montreal goes when I go with my family for a day instead of my friends for a weekend…An in depth look at why no one actually visits either of my blogs…Some thoughts on why anyone with a mustache looks like a dirty Mexican…except my father…Top Ten reasons we need a keg-erator at my house…A one-sided foolishly optimistic debate about how long until I am famous enough to date Lindsay Lohan…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just thought that i should respond so you dont think that noone is reading your dirty blogs...i took for grandted your ranting and raging about every little thing under the sun. But through this i can keep up so it doesnt all come crashing on to me when we return for another wonderful year in albany. looking forward to reading about the keg-erator and lindsay.
-lauren