Wednesday, January 12, 2005

A new fucking post!

This isn't much, but it's a start.

I have to get back on the wagon.

It’s 3:30 in the morning and this is the first time I’ve written anything other than my name in broken cursive in a little over a month. I was in bed with my eyes closed and for some reason I decided that I needed to write. Well, either that or floss. I knew I needed to do something that I didn’t do habitually. I know this isn’t much but it’s a start. Maybe it was the two extremely awsomeful (a new word I made up for something that is so terrible it is great) movies in a row tonight. The first was called Orange Bounty or something awful like that. It was about a bounty hunter in a post-apocalyptic world (any film with the term “post-apocalyptic” in the synopsis is bound to suck like *insert New York Giants joke here*) avenging the murder of his twin brother. I don’t know what else to say about this movie except – at least – it wasn’t U.S. Seals. Any film that concludes it’s big “You’re a conformist who doesn’t understand what the world is really about” – speech with the sentence: “I’m going to rip off your jaw and shit down your wind-pipe” – really speaks for itself I think. Again, I know this isn’t much, but it’s a start. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go floss.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a dumb post. write a better one!

Anonymous said...

:P